Health benefits of pineapple and green mango!
9 unique health benefits of pineapple!
As pineapple is delicious to eat, it also has many health benefits. Pineapple is an excellent source of vitamins A, B, and C. It contains calcium, phosphorus, potassium, bromelain, beta-carotene, minerals, sugars, fiber, iron, protein, and a very small amount of easily digestible fat. Besides, about 500 calories are available from each kilogram of pineapple. That is, this golden pineapple is rich in various nutrients. Let’s know some of its nutritional properties and benefits.
- Pineapple is a delicious fruit. So, if you don’t like it, eat pineapple.
- Pineapple is a natural dewormer. Besides, you will be surprised to hear that pineapple leaves are also able to eliminate worms. For a few days, taking 2 teaspoons of pineapple leaf juice on an empty stomache., in the morning, relieves the pain of worms. But do not eat pineapple on an empty stomach. It creates acidity.
- Pineapple is very helpful in weight loss as it is rich in Vitamin C and has very little fat.
- Pineapple is not good for keeping the bones and gums of the body strong. Because it contains a lot of calcium, minerals, manganese, and vitamins. Prevents the invasion of bacteria inside the mouth.
- Pineapple is very beneficial for the skin. Pineapple prevents the skin from wrinkling through vitamin C. Apart from this, pineapple also removes the excess oil from the skin and prevents the problem of acne.
- No one can be found these days who is not suffering from hair fall. This problem is solved! Eating pineapple reduces hair loss. Because, pineapple contains a lot of vitamins, minerals, and iron.
- digestive problems? Pineapple is also in its solution. If you have flatulence or indigestion, eat a few slices of pineapple, salt, and pepper. It will also feel great to eat and stomach problems will also disappear.
- These days it rains suddenly. Season change then hot season fever is in every house. Pineapple is very good for body aches in this influenza fever. Because pineapple contains an anti-inflammatory enzyme. It also contains vitamin C.
- Macular degeneration causes damage to the retina of our eyes and gradually leads to blindness. Beta-carotene present in pineapple prevents this blindness. If one cup of pineapple juice or the same amount of pineapple can be consumed daily, the chances of getting this disease are reduced by about 30%.
9 Unknown qualities of green mango
Raw mangoes contain vitamin B, vitamin C, oxalic acid, citric acid, malic acid, and succinic acid. There are also important elements like keratin, beta-carotene, fiber, iron, potassium, magnesium, etc.
Unknown properties of raw mangoes
Raw mango cleanses the blood of our bodies. Its vitamin C, an important nutrient, helps our body fight inflammation and reduces the risk of blood-related diseases. Blood vessels become progressively stronger and more elastic due to vitamin C. Vitamin C helps in the formation of new blood cells, helps in the absorption of iron, and prevents the tendency to bleed.
Good for the eyes
The carotene and vitamins in raw mango keep our eyesight good.
Keeps the liver healthy
Raw mangoes are rich in iron which helps protect liver health. Consuming raw mangoes regularly in limited quantities can prevent liver problems, as it increases bile secretion and helps eliminate intestinal bacterial infections.
As raw mango is rich in vitamin C, it relieves the problems of fever, cold, and cough during the seasonal and hot seasons.
Acidity and constipation
Almost everyone suffers from acidity and constipation. And raw mango will give relief in such bad times. It is rich in fiber and high in alkalinity which helps in solving constipation problems. Raw mango can be mixed with honey and salt to solve gastrointestinal problems.
Best friend in summer
Raw mango saves us from the bad effects of heat. Diarrhea, dysentery, we do not take it as a disease, but when life goes away, then I say it is not a minor disease, sir! But if you eat a raw mango mixed with honey and salt, you may get less speed in these cases. You can do it even if you have a stomach ache. The fear of hot weather is more with heat stroke. Drink raw mango juice with sugar to get rid of heat stroke. It will reduce the dehydration of the body and quench the thirst. Also, the risk of heat stroke will be removed. Raw mango juice helps the body maintain proper levels of sodium chloride.
To cure scabies
Wondering? Although surprised, this is not a lie. Raw mangoes will save you from the torture of scratches. Raw mango mixed with sugar, cumin, and a little salt and boiled and juiced helps to prevent itchiness. This is an amazing quality of raw mango.
Brightens the skin
Raw mangoes contain more antioxidants than ripe ones. As a result, our skin glows and gets rid of dullness.
Prevents bone and tooth decay
Vitamin C helps fill the lack of calcium in the body. This important component of mango strengthens our bones and teeth.
At the end of the day when fatigue is trying to overwhelm you, pineapple will give you all the energy back. You can eat pineapple in juice or salad. In addition to tasting, now is the time to fix the lack of minerals in the body. Apart from keeping the liver healthy, raw mangoes also prevent cancer and kidney problems. Eating raw mango reduces sinus problems. Since raw mango contains potassium and magnesium, it also plays an effective role in relieving stress and heart problems.
Instagram Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Quora Google News
Our Other Engagements: