Juices to Relieve Constipation
Come to think of it, you might have an interview. Or maybe there is a meeting. But you can’t leave the bathroom. And the reason for this is constipation. You will always have the feeling that your stomach is not clean. You cannot eat anything new on it. Your stomach will be heavy. To dispose of this stoppage then you want to zero in on assimilation. There are many medicines for this, but medicines also have side effects. It is better if this problem can be solved at home. And in this case, you can take the help of juice.
Why is juice a solution to constipation?
Juice has vitamins, minerals, and fiber. And there is a good amount of water. This water softens the stool. Fiber helps in the formation of stool and its elimination from the body. The juice contains a type of carbohydrate called sorbitol that cleanses the stool. Aside from this, the nutrients or minerals contained in the juice are exceptionally gainful for the general improvement of our body. Now know how to drink juice.
How to juice
Drinking juice doesn’t imply that you need to eat a ton. Drink some squeeze consistently. But don’t add any sugar to it. Drink this juice before you wake up every morning. If you can, you can add a little cumin in between. It will have a slightly spicy taste. Simultaneously, poisons will likewise be let out of the colon.
What kind of juice will you drink?
Presently we should figure out what juice you can use to keep away from this issue.
1. Potato juice to Relieve Constipation
Potatoes contain dietary fiber and sorbitol which accelerates the passage of stool. Honey is loaded with the regular enemy of bacteria and enemies of oxidants that flush out poisons from the body.
5-6 potatoes, 1/2 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 cup high temp water
- First put the potatoes in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Presently when the potatoes are delicate, take out the seeds and mix them with water in a blender.
- Now mix honey and cumin in that juice.
- Now mix this mixture well and strain it in a bowl and drink it.
2. Pears juice to Relieve Constipation
Pears also contain fiber and twice as much sorbitol as potatoes. Since sorbitol unblocks stool, this juice is great for constipation. You can take lemon juice with it, which contains vitamins, and minerals that increase immunity.
2 pears, seeded 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and a pinch of salt.
- Chop the pears and add them to the mixer.
- Now take the peel from it and pour the juice into another container.
- Add lemon juice and skandhas salt to this juice.
- Stir well and drink now.
3. Apple juice to Relieve Constipation
Apples also have a good amount of fiber. It has vitamins and minerals. Also has a laxative quality. Along with this, you can take fennel powder which contains dietary fiber and hence it adds water content to the stool and softens the stool.
1 seedless apple, 1/2 tsp fennel powder, 1/2 cup water.
- Cut the apple into cuts and add it to the blender. Give water with.
- Now take out the juice in a container.
- Add some fennel powder to this juice, it will be good to drink.
4. Orange juice to Relieve Constipation
Oranges are plentiful in L-ascorbic acid, minerals, and dietary fiber. Dietary fiber increases the water absorption capacity of the stool, making the stool softer.
1 cup of squeezed orange, 1/2 teaspoon of ocean salt.
- Whirl the oranges in the mixer.
- Now extract the juice from it in a container.
- Mix some skandhas salt in the juice and consume it.
5. Lemon juice to Relieve Constipation
Lemon contains L-ascorbic acid and fiber, which isn’t just really great for obstruction yet additionally helps the resistant framework. Along with this, you can take cumin powder which helps in digestion. And honey has anti-oxidants, which remove toxins. And there is a decent quantity of water.
A portion of a lemon, 1 cup heated water, 1 teaspoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder.
- Mix lemon juice, honey, and cumin powder in hot water.
- Shake well and drink.
Now let’s know some other things,
- But this juice is very high in sugar which raises the blood sugar level.
- So, consuming this juice is not very good if you have diabetes.
- If you have a lot of constipation problem but do not take it without consulting a doctor.
But in general, if you wake up in the morning and drink these juices, which you will like, your constipation problem will be reduced a lot.
Our Other Engagements: